Meet Dr. Connors
Dr. John Connors is a Harvard-trained, double board-certified plastic surgeon known for his excellence in breast surgery and body contouring procedures, as well as extensive expertise in rhinoplasty. Dr. Connors views each patient as having a unique sense of beauty, and is committed to individualized treatment plans that will achieve beautiful, natural and lasting results. At Dr. Connors' boutique plastic surgery practice, every patient will receive superior surgical results and exceptional personalized care.
What Sets Him Apart
By listening closely to each patient's concerns, evaluating their aesthetic goals, and assessing their eligibility for customized procedures, Dr. Connors creates beautiful results. His state-of-the-art surgery center in Atlanta offers the latest in cosmetic surgery technology. He is the only surgeon in the southeast to offer Precision Vision 4D Patient Imaging. This sophisticated and unique system allows Dr. Connors the ability to educate each patient along the surgical decision-making process, allowing them to work together to sculpt a virtual surgical outcome prior to surgery.
Appearances and Awards
Dr. Connors' excellent technical skills and unique eye for aesthetic precision rank him amongst the most highly sought after surgeons in the field. He is routinely invited to speak and teach at renowned plastic surgery meetings, and he is regularly featured on CBS, 11Alive, as well as numerous high-profile magazines discussing the latest techniques in plastic surgery. Dr. Connors has received numerous awards, including Outstanding Instructor in Surgery at Harvard Medical School, and has been asked to participate in numerous clinical trials evaluating outcomes in breast and body procedures.
Dr. Connors is also the founder of Emergence Surgical Gifts, Inc., a nonprofit corporation offering charitable reconstructive surgery to children in need. With a strong interest in integrating nutrition into his practice, Dr. Connors believes that a specialized, custom nutrition plan maximizes the results for each patient. Dr. Connors is currently completing a book on surgical nutrition, and is conducting clinical research trials in cosmetic surgery, both of which are focused on enhancing surgical results with proper nutrition.
Training and Education
- Harvard University School of Medicine: Advanced Fellowship in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (3 years of specialized surgical training)
- Dartmouth College School of Medicine: Residency in General Surgery (7 years of core surgical training)
- Georgetown University School of Medicine: Medical Degree
- Vanderbilt University: Undergraduate Degree
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of General Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Rhinoplasty Society (hand selected by his peers as one of only 96 members worldwide)
- Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Georgia Society of Plastic Surgeons (Appointed Officer)
- American Medical Association
- National Board of Medical Examiners